Indoor Cricket: Basic Rules
Indoor Cricket is play usually in a warehouse. The size of
indoor cricket court is 30 meters x 10 meters with nets
surrounding the court. The ground is concert with astro turf on
top. The cricket pitch is the same length as normal cricket. We
don't use a real cricket ball, we use a tennis ball with a
cricket ball casing.
Indoor cricket has the same basic rules as normal cricket except:
* The game is played over 16 overs.
* Bowlers can only bowl only 2 overs.
* Batmans can only bat for 4 overs.
* You can get caught out off the net.
* When you get out you lose 5 runs (The batman stays in until he
has completed his 4 overs).
* You get runs by hitting the ball and running, hitting to
different sections of the court (4 & 6 runs possible). Also by
the bowler bowling a no ball or a wide (it cost 2 runs).
Thanks :: Jaime Romaguera
Contributed by Etaoin (email@example.com)