CricInfo/Baillie Gifford Competition
Terms and Conditions
[Return to previous page]
1. Entrants to the CricInfo/Baillie Gifford competition must be residents of the UK and
users of CricInfo.com. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited, Baillie Gifford
and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
2. The CricInfo/Baillie Gifford competition will commence on 01 October 2001. Entry to the competition
is made by the entrant providing the correct entry, to the 'Man of the Match' competition found at the
following url- http: www.cricinfo.com.
3. Entries will be accepted to the competition for each One Day International Match between England and
Zimbabwe until 1330 hours GMT (1430 BST) on the following match days:
October 03, 2001
October 06, 2001
October 07, 2001
October 10, 2001
October 13, 2001
4. A correct entry shall be deemed as the correct nomination for the 'Man of the Match' for any of the 5
One Day Internationals, selected until 1430hrs GMT during each match. Entrants may make one nomination per
match only. Any subsequent nominations shall be considered null and void.
4. The winners of the prize/s will be the user drawn at random from correct entries received at the end
of 13 October 2001. In the case of any tie, the relevant winner will be selected by CricInfo. That winner
shall be the person who, in the opinion of the judges answers the tiebreaker question in the most apt and
appropriate way. No entries will be accepted after the closing date. The decision of the judges is final.
5. The prize is:
A case of champagne provided by Baillie Gifford
There is no direct cash alternative to the prize.
6. The winners will be notified by email no later than midday on 14 October 2001 and will be required to
complete and return a form by fax or email to confirm their eligibility to participate in the CricInfo/Baillie
Gifford competition within 1 day of notification that they have won. If the winner fails to return the form
within the time stated or is found to be ineligible for any reason a further winner will be selected. The winners'
names will be available on request from the Marketing Department at CricInfo at the address given below.
7. CricInfo Limited does not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or
communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the
CricInfo/Baillie Gifford competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the CricInfo/Baillie Gifford competition. Details given on entry to
CricInfo/Baillie Gifford competition will only be used in accordance with the data protection clause on the
9. By entering the CricInfo/Baillie Gifford competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
which are governed by English law.
10. Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP.
[Return to previous page]