Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open from October 19th, 2001 to November 20th, 2001.
- There is no entry fee to take part in this contest.
- The contest is open only to people residing in India excluding the employees of CricInfo, PMG, FCB ULKA Advertising Ltd and Castrol India Ltd., and their family members and partner organizations.
- A panel of judges in CricInfo will decide the most consistent Performer 1, Performer 2, Performer 3 of the series between South Africa,India,Kenya. The participants whose responses match with those of the judges will be selected as winners. In case of a tie ,winners will be decided by draw of lots.The decision of the judges shall be final.
- All entries and contest materials will remain the property of CricInfo & Castrol India Ltd.,
- Incomplete entries will not be valid. The organizers will not be responsible for non-receipt of entries due to network breakdown or for any other reasons.
- Cash in lieu of prizes will not be offered.
- Prizes will not be transferable.
- Prizes will be subjected to Indian laws, including tax regulations as may be applicable to the winners. The organizers will not be responsible for payment of any taxes, levies or charges. Any such payments, if applicable, shall have to be borne by the winners.
- CricInfo reserves the right to amend the rules by extending, canceling or discontinuing this offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice, but after publicly informing the contestants.
- Entry to the contest implies acceptance of these rules.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the end date of the contest without giving any reasons or prior notice, but after announcing the change.
- Any legal dispute regarding the contest shall be settled in Chennai Jurisdiction
- In case of any queries with regard to the contest please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org