About the ICA
- The Israel Cricket Association (ICA) is a company limited by guarantee.
- The company has no share capital.
- The company was incorporated with the registrar of companies on 23rd October 1990 - number 511511024.
- Its principal object is to incorporate and manage sport groups in order to carry out sport activities,
with cricket in particular.
- The ICA is run by a Board of Directors who are elected by its members every
two years, according to the articles of association of the company.
- As the official governing body of cricket in Israel, the ICA's main responsibilities include the
running of a 2-division league, coordinating the Youth Development Programme and organising overseas
tours by Israeli representative teams.
- The ICA has been an associate member of the International Cricket Council since 1974, and was a
founding member of the European Cricket Council in 1996.