1. Entrants to the NatWest Series fantasy competition must be users of CricInfo.com. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
2. The NatWest Series fantasy competition will commence on 31st May 2001. Entry to the competition is made by the entrant entering a team on the competition page found at the following url - www.ecb.co.uk and registering with CricInfo. Points will be awarded according to the rules, which can be found after logging in.
3. The prize is one of three Newbery bats. There is no direct cash alternative to the prize.
4. The winners of the aforementioned prize will be the users who finish in positions one-three in the overall fantasy league- at the end of the NatWest Series fantasy competition (24th June 2001). In the event of users scoring the same number of points, it will be the entrant who was first to enter their team who prevails. If any player subsequently changes their team, the date and time of entry of the final team line up will apply. There is no direct cash alternative to the prize.
5. No entries will be accepted after the closing date, 10th June 2001. The decision of the judges is final. Users who are adjudged to have submitted duplicate entries will be disqualified. CricInfo reserves the right to disqualify players who submit obscene or offensive team names.
6. The winners will be notified by email no later than midday on 26th June 2001 and will be required to complete and return a form by fax or email within 24 hours to confirm their eligibility to participate in the NatWest Series fantasy competition. If the winner fails to return the form within the time stated or is found to be ineligible for any reason a further winner will be selected. The winners' names will be available on request from the Marketing Department at CricInfo at the address given below.
7. CricInfo Limited does not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the NatWest Series fantasy competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the NatWest Series fantasy competition. Details given on entry to NatWest Series fantasy competition will only be used in accordance with the data protection clause on the entry form. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the NatWest Series fantasy competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by English law.
10. Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP.