Terms and conditions
1. Entrants to the CricInfo Tiger Quiz contest must be users of CricInfo.com aged 18 or over and a permanent resident of Bangladesh. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
2. The CricInfo Tiger Quiz contest will commence on from June 10, 2001 to June 30, 2001. Entry to the competition is made by the entrant completing the survey found at the following url - [Quiz Contest] and providing their contact details.
3. The winners of the prizes will be the first three (3) users drawn at random from those who have correctly answered the question in the CricInfo
Tiger Quiz contest. No entries will be accepted after the scheduled date. The decision of the judges is final. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. CricInfo reserves the right to disqualify
entrants who submit obscene or offensive information, including team names.
The prizes are displayed in the contest page. There is no direct cash alternative to the prize.
5. The winners will be notified by email no later than the 1st week of July, 2001 and will be required to complete and return a form by fax or email to confirm their eligibility to participate in the CricInfo
Tiger Quiz contest. If the winner fails to return the form within the time stated or is found to be ineligible for any reason a further winner will be selected. The winners' names will be available on request from the Marketing Department at CricInfo at the address given below.
6. CricInfo Limited does not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the CricInfo
Tiger Quiz contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the CricInfo Tiger Quiz contest. Details given on entry to CricInfo
Tiger Quiz contest will only be used in accordance with the data protection clause on the entry form. Data collected through the competition will be used in collated form only, and individual users will not be identifiable from this collated data. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the CricInfo Tiger Quiz contest, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by English law.
9. Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP.
case of any queries with regard to the contest please mail to email@example.com.