| Terms and conditions|
- Entrants to the CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest must be users of CricInfo.com. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited, Mitchell's Ltd and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
- The CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest will commence on 30th October 2001. Entry to the competition is made by the entrant completing the entry form found at the following url - [ Contest page ] and providing their contact details.
- The contest would be updated once during every match of the ODI tournament between Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe.
- The CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest closes on 7th Nov 2001.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date. The decision of the judges is final. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. CricInfo reserves the right to disqualify entrants who submit obscene or offensive information.
- The contestants should identify in which cell the ball was in the original picture. If there are several correct entries, the judges will select 7 winners from all the correct entries at random.
- The prizes are 'Mitchell's Gift Hampers' full of goodies for your family.
- There is no direct cash alternative to the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email and the winning gift delivered to the address specifed in Pakistan. Gifts cannot be delivered outside Pakistan. The winners' names will be available on request from the Marketing Department at CricInfo at the address given below.
32-B-1, Gulberg III
Phone: +92-42 575-9201
Fax: +92 42 575-9201
- CricInfo Limited & Mitchell's Ltd do not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest. Details given on entry to CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest will only be used in accordance with the data protection guidelines followed by CricInfo Ltd.
- Data collected through the competition will be used in collated form only, and individual users will not be identifiable from this collated data. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the CricInfo "Mitchell's Click 'n Win" contest, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by English law.
- Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP.