2nd ODI: India v West Indies at Kinrara, 14 Sep 2006 [ Scorecard ]
[ India Innings | West Indies Innings ]
- 0.5 Taylor to Tendulkar, FOUR, well played Sachin, short of length outside the off stump, moves away, Sachin opens the face off the bat, the ball goes past the slips to thirdman fence, ball kept low, well adjusted by Sachin.
- 1.6 Edwards to Dravid, FOUR, full and on the legs, asking for trouble, Dravid neatly works it off his legs to midwicket fence, wonderful shot.
- 2.5 Taylor to Tendulkar, FOUR, nicely played, moves back and whips it through midwicket, the ball races along into the fence.
- 4.2 Taylor to Tendulkar, FOUR, short and wide outside the off stump, Tendulkar moves back and slashes it over the backward-point to the fence, wonderful shot.
- 5.3 Edwards to Tendulkar, FOUR, short delivery dug in, goes for the hook, gets a top edge and ball goes into the fine leg fence, almost goes over the fence.
- 5.4 Edwards to Tendulkar, FOUR, width outside the off stump, Tendulkar cuts hard, the edge goes over the slips to thirdman fence.
- 8.4 Taylor to Dravid, FOUR, gets the edge along the ground past the slips to thirdman fence, a tentative defense from Dravid.
- 10.1 Taylor to Dravid, FOUR, lovely shot from Dravid, drives on the up through the gap to cover fence, wonderful timing.
- 11.2 Bradshaw to Tendulkar, FOUR, lovely shot from Tendulkar, it was in the slot outside the off stump, drives it well in the gap between extra-cover and mid off, the ball races into the fence.
- 14.4 Smith to Pathan, FOUR, Pathan flashes hard on the front foot, gets the edge in the air past the slips to thirdman fence.
- 15.1 Bradshaw to Tendulkar, FOUR, lovely shot from Tendulkar after the break, driven dead straight down the track over the stumps to the fence.
- 18.5 Smith to Pathan, FOUR, it was short and wide, Pathan cuts hard in the air to cover fence.
- 19.1 Bradshaw to Tendulkar, FOUR, poor fielding at fine leg, tucked away nicely around the corner to fine leg, bad fielding there allows a boundary, brings up 50 for Sachin, well played.
- 20.3 Smith to Pathan, FOUR, good shot, Pathan cuts hard in the air wide of thirdman to the fence, there was width there.
- 24.3 Edwards to Pathan, FOUR, a mishit from Pathan, it was in the slot, driven straight past the bowler to long on fence.
- 27.1 Gayle to Pathan, FOUR, and he's picked for runs first ball, this one lands on off and Pathan makes room to cut, gets bat onto it and sneaks that past the man at deep gully for four.
- 29.2 Gayle to Tendulkar, FOUR, Shot! Dropped in short, and quick, but he makes room and carves that behind point for four, his first boundary in ten overs.
- 30.3 Bravo to Tendulkar, FOUR, width and he goes for a fierce cut, just gets the toe of the bat on it but theres enough to see that fly down to third man for four.
- 32.5 Bravo to Pathan, FOUR, close call there! Well-directed slower ball, that dangerous Bravo yorker again, he steps away and looks to hit to the off, but the result is a French-cut past the 'keeper to fine leg for four.
- 34.2 Bravo to Tendulkar, FOUR, rank half-volley on the stumps and he unleashes that majestic flick through mid-wicket, subtle roll of the wrists and all, and gets four all the way, top shot.
- 36.4 Bravo to Tendulkar, FOUR, he'll get four this time, opened the blade on that one and ran it down past a diving Baugh, well played sir!
- 36.6 Bravo to Tendulkar, FOUR, Take that! In the slot outside off, he frees the arms and drives that over mid-off for four more, classic shot.
- 44.5 Smith to Raina, FOUR, dropped in short, useless ball, quite slow too and he hops up and smashes that over extra cover with a flat bat for four, thats the 250 up!
- 46.2 Smith to Raina, FOUR, Bang! In the zone, he frees the arms and hits that hard and flat through mid-off for four.
- 48.3 Taylor to Raina, FOUR, top shot again, this one's full on the legs and he swings that over mid-on, one bounce and over the ropes for four.
- 48.4 Taylor to Raina, FOUR, dropped in short, makes room and once more flat-bats that over extra cover, ball bounces in front of Fidel Edwards at deep long-off and he allows it to go past him for four, awful!