6th ODI: India v England at Jamshedpur, April 12, 2006 [ Scorecard ]
- 26.5 Blackwell to Powar, SIX, MAX! tossed up outside the leg stump, Powar comes down the track, gets well inside the line and lofts it away well over the wide long-off fence, good clean hit and that's the first six of the innings
- 27.4 Hoggard to Dhoni, SIX, pitched up in the slot and Dhoni shovels it straight back over the bowler's head for the second six of the innings
- 33.5 Solanki to Dhoni, SIX, shot! comes down the track, gets close to the pitch of the ball and whips it away from close to his pads, flat six over midwicket - typical Dhoni shot
- 35.3 Solanki to Dhoni, SIX, take that! tossed up on the middle and off stump line, Dhoni dances down the track, gets close to the ball and lofts it over the wide long-on fence, massive six!
- 42.5 Powar to Blackwell, (noball) SIX, and Blackwell finishes it in style! full and on the stumps, bowled from round the wicket, Blackwell steps forward and lofts it high over the long-on fence massive six and England resister their first win of the series!