6th ODI: India v England at Jamshedpur, April 12, 2006 [ Scorecard ]
[ India Innings | England Innings ]
- 19.5 Harbhajan Singh to Bell, OUT: finally the breakthrough! quicker delivery, the one that holds its line after hitting the deck, Bell plays for the spin and the ball kisses the outside edge, Dhoni holds on well to a fairly hard chance, England one down.
England 107/1, Partnership of 107
IR Bell c Dhoni b Harbhajan Singh 46 (64b 6x4 0x6)
- 22.6 Powar to Solanki, OUT: got'm! flighted delivery, pitched outside the off stump and turning in, Solanki dances down the track and makes a mess of things, plays completely down the wrong line and the ball crashes into the stumps, Powar strikes!
England 120/2, Partnership of 13
VS Solanki c & b Powar 7 (9b 1x4 0x6)
- 36.1 Harbhajan Singh to Pietersen, OUT: and gone! tossed up and turning in, Pietersen looking to work it away on the leg side closes the face bit too early, ball clips the leading edge and goes straight back to the bowler, soft dismissal
England 198/3, Partnership of 78
KP Pietersen c & b Harbhajan Singh 33 (40b 4x4 0x6)
- 38.5 Harbhajan Singh to Prior, OUT: doosra does the trick! tossed up on the middle and off stump line, Prior goes for the drive and the ball lobs up towards mid-off, VR Sigh nicely settles under it, Harbhajan adds one more to his tally.
England 207/4, Partnership of 9
MJ Prior c VR Singh b Harbhajan Singh 3 (11b 0x4 0x6)
- 40.3 Powar to Plunkett, OUT: well flighted delivery outside the off stump, Plunkett is caught in two minds, whether to sweep or drive, in the end he goes for the sweep and ends up with a faint edge, ball goes straight to Sehwag at first slip
England 209/5, Partnership of 2
LE Plunkett c Sehwag b Powar 0 (9b 0x4 0x6)