1st Test: India v England at Nagpur, 1 - 5 March 2006 [ Scorecard ]
[ England 1st Innings | India 1st Innings | England 2nd Innings | India 2nd Innings ]
India 2nd Innings
- 4.3 Hoggard to Sehwag, WICKET, bowled'm! good length delivery, the one that nips back into the right-hander, Sehwag drives on the up, ball moves in just enough to beat the bat and sneaks in through the gap between bat and pad, stumps are shattered and Sehwag walks back for a duck! India one down!
India 1/1 V Sehwag 0 (13b)
- 65.3 Panesar to Dravid, WICKET, bowled'm! tossed up in the rough outside the off stump and the ball turns across sharply, Dravid plays down the wrong line, ball turns away just enough to beat the outside edge and the off stump is pegged back, another classic dismissal and that's Panesar's third wicket of the match
India 168/2 R Dravid 71 (187b 10x4)
- 68.6 Flintoff to Jaffer, WICKET, gone! good length delivery outside the off stump, Jaffer comes down the track and hits it straight to Strauss at covers, end of a brilliant innings. Jaffer departs trying to force the pace.
India 198/3 W Jaffer 100 (198b 12x4)
- 72.1 Flintoff to Pathan, WICKET, Flintoff strikes! full and on the pads, bowled from round the stumps and coming in with the angle, Pathan chips it straight to Strauss at midwicket who was placed at the edge of the circle, Pathan's little cameo comes to a tame end.
India 215/4 IK Pathan 35 (25b 4x4 1x6)
- 76.3 Harmison to Dhoni, WICKET, short of a good length delivery outside the off stump and Dhoni flat bats it straight to Strauss at long-off, hit it too well and the ball carried all the way to the fielder in the deep, Harmison with the much needed breakthrough
India 252/5 MS Dhoni 16 (21b 1x4)
- 78.2 Harmison to Harbhajan Singh, WICKET, and Harmison strikes back! yorker on the stumps, Harbhajan plays all over it and the ball crashes into the woodwork, India six down
India 260/6 Harbhajan Singh 7 (7b 1x4)