2nd ODI: Pakistan v India at Rawalpindi, 11 Feb 2006 [ Scorecard ]
[ Pakistan Innings | India Innings ]
- 16.2 Agarkar to Younis Khan, FOUR, too much width outside the off again and even the away swing does not deter Younis from going across and driving on the up through cover! That is a quality shot!
- 17.6 Khan to Younis Khan, FOUR, full and down the leg side, Younis rubs it in, adding insult to injury, flicking down to the fine-leg fence
- 19.5 Khan to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, overpitched and on the pads, Malik is happy to receive that and flicks beautifully through midwicket to bring up a boundary and his 18th half-century! Well played!
- 22.4 Agarkar to Younis Khan, FOUR, and there's the loose ball after many tight ones, on the pads and easily flicked away down to the fine- leg fence! Younis not missing any opportunity to score
- 23.1 Khan to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, fullish and outside the off, Malik tries to slash the ball through the off side but only manages an inside edge past the keeper to the fine-leg boundary
- 25.5 Tendulkar to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, too much width outside the off, short of a length, driven magnificently for a boundary through cover-point!
- 26.2 Agarkar to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, a touch too straight and Malik waits on the ball, clipping well past the man at midwicket, once the ball beats infield it easily runs away to the boundary. Shot!
- 26.3 Agarkar to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, short one banged in, Malik waits late on the ball and just tips it over the keeper for a boundary! That is innovative batting from Malik! Great shot, you can't save that!
- 28.3 Sehwag to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, down the pitch, taken on the full and slapped wide of midwicket for a boundary. That is an aggressive shot. Malik taking on the part-time offie here!
- 29.5 Tendulkar to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, flat and on the legs, Malik is not going to miss out on that, carted away through midwicket! Shot!