5th ODI: Pakistan v India at Karachi, 19 Feb 2006 [ Scorecard ]
[ Pakistan Innings | India Innings ]
- 1.4 Mohammad Asif to Gambhir, FOUR, short of a good length and outside the off, Gambhir leans into the line of the ball and drives well through cover
- 2.1 Mohammad Sami to Dravid, FOUR, short of a length and outside the off, Dravid takes care of that with class, driving through cover! Shot! That takes Dravid to 9000 ODI runs
- 4.3 Mohammad Sami to Dravid, FOUR, full and outside the off, a hint of swing away, driven well through cover, Dravid drives well even though he has to reach for it
- 5.3 Mohammad Asif to Gambhir, FOUR, down the pitch and BANG! Gambhir takes Asif on and succeeds, hitting cleanly over mid-on! One bounce and over the ropes
- 6.4 Mohammad Sami to Gambhir, FOUR, short of a length and a bit too much width, Gambhir likes it there, cracking cut shot through point
- 7.1 Mohammad Asif to Dravid, FOUR, short of a length and outside the off, Dravid flashes hard at the ball and it goes past the lone slip fielder to the third-man fence!
- 8.3 Mohammad Sami to Gambhir, FOUR, short of a length and enough width, smashed away over the man at cover! Gambhir loves it there!
- 10.2 Mohammad Sami to Gambhir, FOUR, overpitched and on the pads, Gambhir flicks effortlessly. That is uppish but there's barely a fielder on the leg side and it is safe!
- 10.4 Mohammad Sami to Gambhir, FOUR, short and again width, Gambhir loves it there and plays a powerful square-cut past the man at point! That is a good shot!
- 10.6 Mohammad Sami to Dravid, FOUR, a touch too straight, quite full, Dravid whips it through midwicket with ease
- 13.6 Yasir Arafat to Dravid, FOUR, a touch too straight and back of a good length, Dravid stands tall, engages the wrists and tucks the ball away off his hips to the fence at deep backward square-leg
- 19.6 Yasir Arafat to Yuvraj Singh, FOUR, full and outside the off, Yuvraj breaks the shackles with a flowing off drive that leaves the fielders rooted to their spots as the ball races to the fence!
- 20.2 Iftikhar Anjum to Yuvraj Singh, FOUR, short of a length and on the off, Yuvraj can't get to the pitch of the ball but waits superbly on the ball and checks his drive, hitting the ball on the rise but keeping it all along the ground. That is a cracking shot!
- 23.4 Yasir Arafat to Dravid, FOUR, fullish, just a bit of width outside the off, Dravid ngets the full face of the bat behind that and punches well past the bowler to the boundary at long off. that is a quality stroke!
- 24.3 Shoaib Malik to Yuvraj Singh, FOUR, short of a length and outside the off, a laidback Yuvraj rocks back and cuts well past the man at short third-man to pick out the boundary!
- 25.1 Abdul Razzaq to Yuvraj Singh, FOUR, short and a bit of width, that sits up and Yuvraj takes full toll, pulling powerfully through midwicket