3rd Test: Pakistan v India at Karachi, 29 Jan - 2 Feb 2006 [ Scorecard ]
[ Pakistan 1st Innings | India 1st Innings | Pakistan 2nd Innings | India 2nd Innings ]
India 1st Innings
- 0.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Laxman, FOUR, very full and just slipping down the leg side, Laxman hits that beautifully back past mid-on. The timing and placement are perfect and the ball races away for four!
- 4.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Sehwag, FOUR, full and outside the off, Sehwag has a go. Strong connection and the ball flies through cover-point for a boundary!
- 4.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Laxman, FOUR, slower ball attempted, it goes wrong, ends up as a full toss outside leg stump, flicked through square-leg for an effortless boundary
- 5.5 Mohammad Asif to Tendulkar, FOUR, overpitched and on the stumps, Tendulkar walks across his stumps and flicks well through midwicket for a boundary
- 6.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Laxman, FOUR, short and just outside the off, pacy ball, Laxman goes back and edges, the ball goes between keeper and wide first slip and races away for four to the third-man boundary!
- 7.1 Mohammad Asif to Tendulkar, FOUR, on the pads, clipped through the on side for another classic Sachin Tendulkar boundary
- 9.5 Mohammad Asif to Tendulkar, FOUR, fullish and just a touch outside the off, Tendulkar opens the face of the bat on this one and caresses the ball through cover. That is a good shot for four runs past a diving Kaneria
- 10.3 Abdul Razzaq to Tendulkar, FOUR, just short of a length and outside the off, Tendulkar sees it early and plays a compact back-foot punch to the long-off boundary
- 10.6 Abdul Razzaq to Tendulkar, FOUR, short of a length and outside the off, Tendulkar goes back and across and cover drives in some style. That one runs away through cover
- 11.4 Mohammad Asif to Laxman, FOUR, short of a length and outside the off, Laxman opens the face of the bat and eases the ball down to the vacant third-man area for a boundary
- 14.5 Abdul Razzaq to Yuvraj Singh, FOUR, on the pads and too full, Yuvraj stands up and flicks very fine for a boundary down to fine- leg
- 15.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Ganguly, FOUR, quick ball but it is on the pads and too full, Ganguly moves across well and flicks down to the fine-leg fence