1. How many times has India beaten Pakistan in the World Cup?
2. How many runs did Tendulkar score in his debut Test innings?
3. Which city hosts the National Cricket Academy?
4. Which country's domestic competition is called the Pura Cup?
5. Which of the following bats left handed?
d)None of the above
Answer: Dilip Doshi
6. Who was the last bowler called for throwing in a Test?
Answer: Grant Flower
7. Which of the following bowlers has not taken ten wickets in a Test?
Answer: Manoj Prabhakar
8. How many Tests has India played in Dhaka?
9. Who has scored the most number of ducks in Tests?
Answer: Courtney Walsh
10. Who is Gavaskar's only Test wicket?
Answer: Zaheer Abbas
11. Where did India win its first Test?
a)Brabourne Stadium, Bombay
b)Eden Gardens, Calcutta
d)Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Answer: Chepauk, Madras
12. Who led India to victory in the 2000 Under-19 World Cup in Sri Lanka?
d)Laxmi Ratan Shukla
Answer: Mohd Kaif
13. I was not out when Kumble took all ten wickets in an innings. Who am I?
Answer: Waqar Younis
14. Who is the Indian captain for the CricInfo Women's World Cup in New Zealand?
Answer: Anju Jain
15. Where is the Moin-ud-Dowlah Cup held?
16. Who is the last Indian to score a triple hundred in first class cricket?
Answer: Dinesh Mongia
17. Which city has an international ground called the Moinul Haq stadium?
18. Which of the following bowlers took a hat-trick on Test debut?
Answer: Damien Fleming
19. Cricket was an Olympic sport in 1900. Two teams took part. England won the gold. Who won the Silver?
20. How many times has Mumbai won the Ranji Trophy?
21. Who among these made a pair in their first Test as captain?
Answer: Mark Taylor
22. Where was the first ODI in India held?
23. Name the only Indian to make two double centuries in a Test series.
Answer: Vinoo Mankad
24. Who won the Costcutter U-15 World Cup in England in Jul-Aug 2000?
Answer: West Indies
25. Why was England's match against Boland on the 1995-96 tour of S.Africa called off?
a)It was too boring.
b)There was an attack of killer bees.
c)Half the England team was down with diarrhoea.
d)The umpires failed to turn up.
Answer: It was too boring.
26. Who scored the first ever ODI century?
Answer: Dennis Amiss
27. In which year did India win its first test abroad?
28. Which bowler has the most expensive figures in a 50 - over ODI?
d)Asantha de Mel
Answer: Asantha de Mel
29. Which is the home ground of the Railways Cricket Association?
a)Harbax Singh Stadium
b)Nahar Singh Stadium
c)Karnail Singh Stadium
Answer: Karnail Singh Stadium
30. Who made the highest debut score for India in ODI's
Answer: Brijesh Patel
31. In how many ways can a batsman be dismissed off a wide ball?
32. Which batsman has scored the most number of 90's in Test cricket?
Answer: Steve Waugh
33. Which of the following umpires has not played Test cricket?
Answer: David Shepherd
34. Donald Bradman scored centuries at 9 of the 10 Test grounds he played on. Which is the only exception?
a)Exhibition Ground, Brisbane
b)Trent Bridge , Nottingham
d)Old Trafford, Manchester
Answer: Old Trafford, Manchester
35. I played the shot which led to Raman Lamba's death. And I also scored the first ODI century for Bangladesh. Who am I?
d)Al Shahriar Rokon
Answer: Mehrab Hossain
36. 'I Played Davis Cup for India, I also scored the first century in Ranji Trophy'. Who am I?
37. Who is the only Zimbabwe batsman to have scored a century in each innings of a Test match?
Answer: Grant Flower
38. Which batsman has scored the most Test centuries in a losing cause?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
39. Against which county did Sir Garfield Sobers hit six sixes in an over?
40. Who was Courtney Walsh's 435th Test victim?
Answer: Henry Olonga
41. What is the minimum first innings lead required to enforce a follow-on in one-day two innings match?
42. At which ground did the famous ' Lillee c Willey b Dilley ' dismissal occur?
43. Which two countries played the 1000th Test match?
a)Australia & England
b)India & England
c)West Indies & New Zealand
d)Pakistan & New Zealand
Answer: Pakistan & New Zealand
44. Which bowler who later played for India was in the St.Xavier's High School team against whom Tendulkar & Kambli added 664 runs?
Answer: Sairaj Bahutule
45. During his 501, Brian Lara created a first class record for the most runs scored in a day. How many?
46. Which of the following statements about Sir Don Bradman is false?
a)He was dropped by the selectors once during his Test career.
b)He was never dismissed in the 90's in Tests
c)He never played against New Zealand in a Test match.
d)He was never run out in Test cricket.
Answer: He was never run out in Test cricket.
47. 'I once scored a Test century in 78 mins after taking 15 mins to score my first run. I once took 3 wickets for no runs in a completed Test innings'. Who am I?
d)Sir Garfield Sobers
Answer: Richie Benaud
48. Which of these batsmen was involved in Chetan Sharma's hat-trick in the 1987 World Cup?
Answer: Ewen Chatfield
49. Where did the only tied ODI in India take place?
50. Who is the only Indian batsman to bat at No 1 & No 11 in the same Test match?
Answer: Vinoo Mankad