3rd Test: India v Pakistan, 24-28 Mar 2005 - Day 2
Test 3: [ Day 1 | Day 2 ]
- Younis Khan's 267 is now the highest individual test score at
Bangalore. It surpassed Inzamam's 184, which was registered
earlier in the same game.
- Younis Khan's 267 is now his best performance with the bat in his
35-match test career. His previous highest was the 153 he made
against the West Indies in 2001-02.
- Younis Khan, when he got to his double hundred, became the first
Pakistan cricketer to score a double hundred in India.
- Younis Khan's 267 is now the best performance by any visiting
player in India. It surpassed Rohan Kanhai's 256 (Calcutta,
- Harbhajan Singh's 6 for 152 is now his best bowling performance
against Pakistan. His previous best was the 3 for 30 he took in
the famous 1998-99 Delhi test.
- The 6 for 152 now puts Harbhajan Singh one short of 200 wickets in
- Pakistan's 570 is now the highest total at the M Chinnaswamy
Stadium at Bangalore. It surpassed the previous highest of 6 for
541, whcih India scored against Sri Lanka in 1993-94.
Archive: [ STATS | Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | ODI 1 | ODI 2 | ODI 3 | ODI 4 | ODI 5]