CricInfo and Gunn & Moore bring you the chance to win some great cricket gear.
Whoever submits the wittiest caption will win one of three fantastic prizes:
a Purist Original bat, a GM Teknik helmet, and a Maestro Wheelie Bag.
All you have to do to win the first competition is fill in the entry form
below. Entries close on the 21st of June 1999 at 1500 GMT.
Rules and Conditions:
- The Purist: a substantial hand crafted bat with a raised middle
for a powerful stroke play. The PURIST Original Features: The very best
unbleached willow, natural finish-needs oiling, long or short handle. If
you aren't lucky enough to win one you can buy it at the special price of
£127/USD 205 in the Cricshop
- Teknik Helmet: As worn by more than half of the players in this
World Cup. Super-lightweight, high quality, advanced design.
- Maestro Easi-Load Bag: a NEW BAG that will hold all your gear for
trips to the gym or for a test match. The MAESTRO Easi-Load Bag Features:
38" x 14" x 15" approx. measurements, Heavy duty reinforced nylon, 2 Large
front pockets, Easi-Load system. If you aren't lucky enough to win one you
can buy it at the special price of £27/USD 42 in the Cricshop
- Only ONE entry will be accepted per person and email address, and employees of
CricInfo or its partner organisations are not eligible for the prizes.
- Three entrants will be eligible for the prize.
- CricInfo and Gunn & Moore reserve the right to pick the winner and no
correspondence will be entered in to.
First fill out your entry details: