Terms and conditions
- Entrants to the CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy Spot the Ball" contest must be users of CricInfo.com. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited, Lahore Cricket Academy and Lahore Country Club and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
- The CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy Spot the Ball" contest will commence on 31st January 2002. Entry to the competition is made by the entrant completing the entry form found at the following url - [ Contest page ] and providing their contact details.
- The contest would be updated once during every match of the Series between Pakistan and West Indies (two test matches and 3 ODIs).
- The CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy "Spot the Ball" contest closes on 18th Feb 2002.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date. The decision of the judges is final. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. CricInfo reserves the right to disqualify entrants who submit obscene or offensive information.
- The contestants should identify in which cell the ball was in the original picture. If there are several correct entries, the judges will select 25 winners from all the correct entries at random.
- The 25 winner prizes are 'Seven Days of Free Cricket Coaching by Intikhab Alam and his team of experts at [ Lahore Cricket Academy ], Muridke, Pakistan.
- There is no direct cash alternative to the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email and a Letter of Invitation will be mailed to the winner's address specifed in the entry form. The winners' names will be available on request from the Marketing Department at CricInfo at the address given below.
32-B-1, Gulberg III
Phone: +92-42 575-9201
Fax: +92 42 575-9201
- CricInfo Limited & Lahore Cricket Academy do not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy Spot the Ball" contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy Spot the Ball" contest. Details given on entry to CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy Spot the Ball" contest will only be used in accordance with the data protection guidelines followed by CricInfo Ltd.
- Data collected through the competition will be used in collated form only, and individual users will not be identifiable from this collated data. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the CricInfo "Lahore Cricket Academy Spot the Ball" contest, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by English law.
- Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP.