So how do the cricketers actually go about their business of earning you valuable points to score those fabulous prizes? Here is the nitty, as well as the gritty.
[ Normal Points | Bonus Points | Transfer | Trump Player ]
- One run scored earns one (1) point
- One wicket taken earns twenty (20) points
- One catch taken or stumping effected earns five (5) points
In addition to normal points, a cricketer can earn bonus points depending on milestones passed in a single ODI innings.
- Each transfer or substitution effected will cost 100 points, which will be deducted from the user's overall total.
- All points earned by the cricketer chosen as the trump will be doubled before being added to the overall total.