ICC Test Championship
ICC ODI Championship
CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc 'B & H Cricket Year 2001' Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants to the CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing competition must be must be users of CricInfo.com aged 18 or over and resident of the United Kingdom. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
2. The CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc competition will commence on 26th November 2001. Entry to the competition is made by the entrant providing the correct entry to the spot the ball competition found at the following url- www.cricinfo.com. The winners of the prizes will be the 5 users drawn at random from correct entries received at the end of 26th December 2001. In the case of more than five entrants choosing the correct answer, the relevant winners will be randomly selected from correct entries by CricInfo. No entries will be accepted after the closing date. Those who in the opinion of the judges have submitted duplicate entries will be disqualified. The decision of the judges is final.
3. The prizes are:- First Prize: Two tickets to attend the 2002 Benson and Hedges Cup Final at Lord's with a VIP hamper and one signed copy of the 'B & H Cricket Year 2001'. Second Prize: Two tickets to attend the 2002 Benson and Hedges Cup Final and one signed copy of the 'B & H Cricket Year 2001'. Third, Fourth and Fifth Prize: Signed copy of the 'B & H Cricket Year 2001' book. There is no direct cash alternative to any of the prizes, and users must make their own travel and catering arrangements when not included in the prize.
4. The winners will be notified by email no later than midday on 27 December 2001 and will be required to complete and return a form by fax or email to confirm their eligibility to participate in the CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc competition within 7 days of notification that they have won. If the winner fails to return the form within the time stated or is found to be ineligible for any reason a further winner will be selected. The winners' names will be available on request from the Marketing Department at CricInfo at the address given below.
5. CricInfo Limited does not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc competition. Details given on entry to CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc competition will only be used in accordance with the data protection clause on the entry form.
7. By entering the CricInfo/Bloomsbury Publishing Plc competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which are governed by English law.
8. Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP