Terms and conditions
- Entrants to the quiz contest must be registered users of CricInfo.com
and permanent residents of Sri Lanka. Employees
and immediate family members of Coca Cola & CricInfo Limited and associated
companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not
eligible to take part.
- The quiz contest will commence on 27th Nov 2002.
- Three points are awarded per correct answer, while a negative
point is applied for wrong answers.
- 05 entries to the weekly Hall of Fame will be decided on the
basis of points accumulated during the past week.
- Entry to the competition is made by the entrant submitting
answers for the day's questions.
- The decision of the judges is final. Duplicate entries will
- Coca-Cola and CricInfo Limited does not accept responsibility for late or
undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any
technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event
which may cause the CricWhiz quiz contest.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the quiz contest.
- Data collected through the competition will be used in
collated form only, and individual users will not be identifiable
from this collated data. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the quiz contest, entrants agree to be
bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by
- Please allow 10-12 weeks for the delivery of prizes after the
winners have been announced.
- Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP