1. Who took three wickets in the last-but-one over to win the Sydney Test against India in January 2008?
2. Who took his 600th Test wicket during January 2008?
3. Who dismissed Adam Gilchrist and Ricky Ponting for single-figure scores in both finals of the one-day series in Australia?
4. Who fetched the top price at the inaugural Indian Premier League player auction in February?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
5. Who made his debut for England in the first Test in New Zealand, and scored a hundred in the second Test?
6. Who was Graeme Smith's partner in a world-record opening partnership against Bangladesh in March?
7. Who hit 158 not out in the first match of the IPL, in April?
8. Who had two teeth knocked out by James Anderson in a Test in May?
9. Who announced his immediate retirement in the middle of a Test match in June?
10. Who was run out after being knocked over by the bowler, sparking an argument in a one-day international between England and New Zealand?
11. Who was out for 199 in the Lord's Test between England and South Africa?
AB de Villiers
12. Who made his Test debut for England in July, after playing only 11 first-class matches?
13. Against which team did Mark Ramprakash score his 100th first-class century in August?
14. Why was Andrew Symonds sent home from Australia's one-day series against Bangladesh in August?
He'd had an argument in a bar
He'd overslept and missed the start of a match
He'd gone fishing and missed a team meeting
He'd had an argument with the coach
15. Which team won the English County Championship for the first time in 2008?
16. Where did Pakistan play West Indies in three one-day internationals in November?
17. Who took 12 wickets in his Test debut during November, but still finished on the losing side?
18. Who was the Man of the Match in the Stanford 20/20 for 20 game?
19. Who carried his bat for Australia in the first Test against New Zealand at Brisbane?
20. Which Denmark-born player reinforced England's one-day side in India in November?
Please login or register to submit your answers
Invalid Email ID/Password.
Email ID :
(A new window will be opened. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be able to log in and submit your answers.)