Click here to buy
Fans all over the world have attempted and failed. No worries. You could bring him into your room.
Rules & Regulations
- This contest is open only for Kirkets Members and this is a contest of skill.
- This contest will be open from the end of the 27th Feb Australian match to the start of the 02nd Feb Australian match.
- Only one entry per Kirkets Member, per contest with only one e-mail ID.
- The offer is open only to all Kirkets members who are Indian residents except for
employees of CricInfo, United Breweries and their immediate family members. All
participants must be valid members of Kirkets - The Cricket Club, at the time of
participation. Any data collected during the registration to become a member of
- Winners will be selected based on the points accumulated by correctly answering all
the questions. The decision of the judges shall be final on the
correct answers and the choice of the winner. No communication shall be entertained
in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts in Chennai, to
the exclusion of all other courts. It is agreed that the contest, is subject to the
prevailing laws and policies.
- All entries and contest materials will remain the property of CricInfo.
- Incomplete entries will not be valid. The organisers will not be responsible for
non-receipt of entries due to network breakdown or for any other reasons.
- Cash in lieu of prizes will not be offered.
- Prizes will not be transferable.
- Prizes will be subjected to Indian laws, including tax regulations as may be
applicable to the winners. The organisers will not be responsible for payment of any
taxes, levies or charges. Any such payments, if payable, will have to be borne by
- In case the any of the matches in the World Cup 2003 are cancelled for any reason
whatsoever, CricInfo reserves the right to amend the rules by extending, canceling
or discontinuing this offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior
notice, but after publicly informing the contestants.
- Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the end date of the contest without
giving any reasons or prior notice, but after announcing the change.
- Please allow 8 weeks for the delivery of all prizes after the winners have been
- Promoter: CricInfo Ltd., Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP