[ Registration Centre | Answers | Weekly Hall of Fame | Rules | Contact | Prizes | Logout ]
Terms and conditions
- Entrants to the CricWhiz quiz contest must be registered users of CricInfo.com and permanent residents of India. Employees and immediate family members of CricInfo Limited and associated companies, partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part.
- The CricWhiz quiz contest will commence on 21st January 2002.
- Three points are awarded per correct answer, while a negative point is applied for wrong answers.
- Answers to the previous day's questions will be posted on a daily basis.
- 10 entries to the weekly Hall of Fame will be decided on the basis of points accumulated during the past week.
- Entry to the competition is made by the entrant submitting answers for the day's questions.
- The contest will be updated every weekday during an Indian tour and three times a week during non-tour periods.
- The decision of the judges is final. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- CricInfo Limited does not accept responsibility for late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications or for any technical failure, malfunction or difficulty or for any event which may cause the CricWhiz quiz contest.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the CricWhiz quiz contest.
- Data collected through the competition will be used in collated form only, and individual users will not be identifiable from this collated data. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the CricWhiz quiz contest, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by English law.
- Please allow 10-12 weeks for the delivery of prizes after the winners have been announced.
- Promoter: CricInfo Ltd, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, England, SN13 0RP