Pakistan

Daily Newsletter
Toolbar
Widgets

Pakistan Cricket

Comments and Tributes

Posted by Ajay and Aparna on 1 Sep 2001
Our Condolences for the premature demise.

Posted by David Mylchreest on 1 Sep 2001
I was saddened to hear of the death of your daughter, a terrible thing for you and your wife. Please accept my condolences at this sad time in your lives David Mylchreest

Posted by Syed Adeel Ahmed on 1 Sep 2001
Dear Sir, I am very sorry to hear of the untimely death of your little girl. My ammi and abbu are also very sad. Please accept my families condolences on this difficult time. We all love you very much and hope to see you back soon. Regards Mr. Adeel

Posted by M. Rizwan Razi on 2 Sep 2001
786 Assalam Alikum Saeed Bhai, I am really sorry for what shock you have got from your young daughter's death. May Allah grant her place in Jannat ul Firdous and may her soul rest in peace. Every one has to go one day. But untimely death is even bitter to exept. Rely on Allah and may Allah give you patience on her death. Your Brother Rizwan.

Posted by sohail on 2 Sep 2001
aslamoalakum saeed, I am very sorry about that yr daughter died. I have only one sister but she died in road accident. I can feel yr situation. Again very sorry. God peace her soul. Allah hafiz

Posted by fahad ashraf on 2 Sep 2001
I feel sorry to read the news about ur daughter passing away. I am a big fan of ur game.

Posted by Umair Hayat on 2 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed Bhai, salaam ! I'm with u . May allah rest your daughter's soul in peace. AMEEN !

Posted by Syed Ahmed Jamal on 2 Sep 2001
We all come from God and go back to him.May Allah grant you and your wife the fortitude to face this tragic loss and bless you with more children.

Posted by Shuaib Khan on 2 Sep 2001
I have been shocked to hear of the sad news of ur doughter (BISMAH) passing away. Her untimely departure leaves us all sad. May Allah keep her soul in Jannah. AAMEEN-SUMMA-AAMEEN.

Posted by Alina!!! on 2 Sep 2001
I am extremely sad to learn about Bismah's untimely death.Please accept my heartfelt condolence.May God bless her soul and give you courage to bear this great loss.Ameen!!!

Posted by Mohd Ikram ul Haq on 2 Sep 2001
we r very sorry for what has happened.it is unbelievable.i just cant imagine what saeed must be going through.we all will pray for the young child &may allah bless her with heaven.ameen.i just cant get to meet saeed bhai or i would have consoled him myself.well it is a tragedy &i just dont know how saeed bhai is going to go through it .even then just pray 2 allah for her .allahhafiz.

Posted by usman on 2 Sep 2001
a very sad thing to happen :( ur one of my fav players... May Allah grant ur Bismah paradise n bless her soul,, n give u n the family, the courage to face the loss :( my deepest condolences :(

Posted by Raafay Zakaullah on 2 Sep 2001
Very sad to hear of the demise of Saeed Anwar's younger daughter, may God bless her soul. Amen.

Posted by Waqas Khan on 1 Sep 2001
mein dua karta hun ke Allah Tallah aap ko aur aap ke ghar walon ko sabr ata kare aur us masoom ko janat-ul-firdous mein jagah de. Ameen

Posted by Mat on 2 Sep 2001
I am terribly sorry Saeed

Posted by masood n baksh on 2 Sep 2001
it is really a sad moment for a father like saeed but i am sure he is a great man and will control himself and his family .we deeply submit our condolences from al ain uae to saeed bhai and mrs saeed " inna lillahi wa ina illaehi raajioon" masood

Posted by mallikacarter on 2 Sep 2001
Our thoughts are with you and your family. May God help and guide you all to overcome this tragedy. Our prayers are with you.

Posted by Naeem Ahmed on 2 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed. Really very SORRY to heard about your Daughter. May ALLAH rest her soul in peace. INSHALLAH. May ALLAH also give you strength to face this disaster. SORRY once again. Naeem. PAKISTANI Clicks (Pvt) Ltd. Phone : (42) 111 555 797

Posted by VASUKI on 2 Sep 2001
Deepest condolences may "GOD" give u and ur wife the strength to bear the loss.

Previous page - Next page - Index