Pakistan

Daily Newsletter
Toolbar
Widgets

Pakistan Cricket

Comments and Tributes

Posted by Talal Mahmud on 2 Sep 2001
Extremely disturbed to hear about the sad demise of your beloved daughter. I pray for your daughter and also to give you and your family the courage to bear this unexplainable loss.

Posted by Sanjeev Singh on 2 Sep 2001
It was really sad to hear this news, I pray to God to give peace to her soul.

Posted by Mazhar Hassan Zia on 2 Sep 2001
I am with you, be patient and try again, God will give you one more.

Posted by Rajindar Mahajan on 2 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed, May God give you the strength to come through the loss of your daughter.

Posted by omprakash on 2 Sep 2001
may god give you strenth

Posted by Rajeev Khanna on 2 Sep 2001
Deepest condolences on the sad loss of your daughter. Hope God gives you and your family all the strength to face this tragedy in your lives. may the almighty rest her soul in peace. with heartfelt condolences, Rajeev Khanna, India.

Posted by Waseem Khan on 2 Sep 2001
We heard, with great saddness, the passing away of Saeed Anwar's daughter. May Allah rest Bismah in peace and our condolances to Saeed bahi and all his family. Waseem Khan

Posted by syed saqib mujtaba on 2 Sep 2001
It is really a shocking news for me but we r helpless as every body has to depart there is no sequence for departure from this world grand child can depart ahead of grand parrents instead he came later. may allah give the courouge to saeed and family to this unfortunate death of their daughter.

Posted by Aamer Kamal on 2 Sep 2001
It is really sad to note that you had lost a very important member of your family at such a young age,and I sahre the sorrow and grief and pray that Allah Almighty give you the strength and heart to bear this loss and may Allah rest her soul in peace.

Posted by anil.k.dubey on 2 Sep 2001
e all indian cricketlovers are withyou

Posted by Faizan on 2 Sep 2001
Hello! My name Faizan Syed from Denmark! I would just like to pay my condolences.

Posted by Yousuf Habib ul Haq Mirza on 2 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed Saheb! Sorry to learn about the death of your young daughter. Please accept condolences from me, my abboo, ammi and brothers.May Almighty rest her in eternal peace and give you and your entire family enough courage to bear this loss Amin. Habib

Posted by Mohammad Raihan on 1 Sep 2001
It's very shocking and any father would have a very hard time to come of it but I pray for Saeed and for the family for the tragedy and the great loss that they had, may Allah bless them. And may Allah give Misbah the greatest heaven to her in her life after death. Amin.

Posted by Mohamed Ajward on 2 Sep 2001
I would like to convey my deep condolences to you and your family on this great loss.

Posted by tarique anwer on 2 Sep 2001
felt it deeply..! may ALLAH bless her jannat..

Posted by Naseeb abdulkader/rashid baloch on 2 Sep 2001
I was shocked to hear the news as soon as i read it.I convey my sincere condolences.

Posted by Ilyas.I.Painter on 2 Sep 2001
Dear Anwar. Please accept my heartfelt condolence on the sad demise of your young daughter. God knows what is better for you and your family. We have to accept His Decision. Please accept we are with you and your family on this sorrow incident. Khuda Hafiz

Posted by Mirza Mansoor Baig on 2 Sep 2001
My heart felt condolences to brother Saeed Anwar his wife and his family for the sad demise of his young daughter, Bismah. May Allah enter her into Jannah, and give peace to her soul.

Posted by Mehboob Lakhany on 1 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed Bhai, Please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences on the tragic loss of your baby daughter. May Allah grant her paradise and you and your family the strength and courage to bear this unbearable loss. With deepest condolences, Mehboob Lakhany

Previous page - Next page - Index