Pakistan

Daily Newsletter
Toolbar
Widgets

Pakistan Cricket

Comments and Tributes

Posted by Danish Beg on 1 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed Anwar Bhaijee, I am very sad to hear of your recent tragedy. Please accept my condolences. I pray for little Bismah, and hope that you will bear thru these difficult times.

Posted by Khalid Pervaiz on 1 Sep 2001
Sorry to hear that, May God Give the family the strength to bear this very sad news.

Posted by Faraz Syed on 1 Sep 2001
Inna-lillah-hai-wainna-ilehi-rajeoon. May Allah bless Bismah & Saeed's family. It is very sad news

Posted by syed asif on 1 Sep 2001
asslamaualikum I joined hundred of well wishers of u who are with u in this time, I pray to Allah to give u and ur family patience and may Allah grant ur daughter in janatameen. May Allah give u sabar to get over this tragic loss

Posted by Mobeen Fazal on 1 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed I am deeply shocked to hear such a news. Problem is, I do not have the appropriate words to convey the words of condolence. Hope Allah will give you courage to go through all this. Mobeen from Birmingham

Posted by Hariharan Subramony on 1 Sep 2001
Sorry to hear that. My condolences. It is something that is very difficult for anybody to forget. But still you got to forget it and keep going ahead. Feel sorry, once again. Take care. My best wishes for your bright future. Regards, A good samaritan - INDIAN

Posted by farooq younis butt on 1 Sep 2001
Its a really tough time after losing on of your love one, I hope God give U courage to be able to pass this tough time. Its hard to fulfil the gap created by leaving of someone but I hope Allah give U sabar.

Posted by Dr Qazi M Mohsin on 1 Sep 2001
May God give you patience to cope with the loss of your daughter. Me and other lovers of Cricket here in USA share your pain and grief. Sincerely, Qazi M Mohsin

Posted by Kamran Khan on 1 Sep 2001
Assalam-O-Alikum, nothing said or done can possibly compensate for you big loose. We pray for you and your family on this tragic lose. Some things are done with no answers, and this is one of them. All we can say is that it must be in her best interest, as Allah always knows best for all of us. Once again, condolences to you and your family from bottom of my hearts, and may Allah grant you power to continue, Inshallah. Kamran

Posted by Karthik on 1 Sep 2001
Im very sorry to hear this saeed is one of my favourite Batsmen and once again im so sorry to hear this andhope that her soul will rest in peace

Posted by Wajid h. Rizvi on 1 Sep 2001
May Almighty Allah give you the courage to coup with a loss of someone so dear to you and your family. O'Allah be merciful and bring health and long life to the family Anwar.

Posted by A.F. Mesbahuzzaman on 1 Sep 2001
Respectable Saeed Bhai: I am a Bangladeshi living in New York, USA is a great fan of you. Today when I saw the message of "Bismah" really I could not think of it. What illness she had? I am praying to Allah the Almighty for her eternal peace. May Allah give you and bhabi more courage to face this tragic and panic incident of your life.....Ameen! Assalamulaikum, A.F. Mesbahuzzaman 25-40-31 street (1st floor) Long Island City, NY 11102 USA

Posted by Aminuddin Ahmed Siddiqui on 1 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed Bhai, A.S.O.A.K, I feel so much shocked to hear the news of Bisma who passed away, I feel so much grief and sorrow at this moment.May Almighty Allah give you patience to hold-up to this situation. Allah Tala Bachhi ko Jannat-ul-Firdous Mein Ala Maqam Ata Karey, Aap Sabh Ko Sabar-e-Jameel Ata Karey. Your Fan & Pakistan Brother, Aminuddin Ahmed.

Posted by FIELD &SPORT Ltd. ... Mathew Sinclair on 1 Sep 2001
On behalf of Mathew Sinclair, we should like to offer condolences to you and your Family. Skip Sinclair.

Posted by Dawar Naqvi on 1 Sep 2001
Asak, Bro Saeed & family, We are very sorry for Ur this unforgiveable lost. One day we all have to go there. Inshallh Ur daughter will take a place in Heaven, Janaet Naeem. May Allah gives U & Ur family peace and patient. wasalam, Dawar Naqvi

Posted by Renuchandran on 1 Sep 2001
My heartiest condolenses to Saeed Anwar and his family their unbearable loss. Renu Santa Clara USA

Posted by M.Z.Baig on 1 Sep 2001
may Allah Taala grant her jannat e Firdous.To ALLAH we belong & to him shall we ALL return.--never lose sight of this statement.salaams

Posted by Arif H Agha, MD on 1 Sep 2001
I was so sad to here the news of Bismah's death. May God bless her innocent soul. Please accept my condolences. I can only hope that her good memories will enable you to live with the sad loss.

Posted by Wajahat Rehman on 1 Sep 2001
I can't find words to express deep sorrow which fills whenever an innocent soul leaves so early. May Allah give Saeed & family courage in their hour of this great tragedy. May Allah bless the departed soul.

Previous page - Next page - Index