Pakistan

Daily Newsletter
Toolbar
Widgets

Pakistan Cricket

Comments and Tributes

Posted by Manzoor,Secratary PCC Stockholm,SWEDEN: on 2 Sep 2001
ON BEHALF OF PAKISTAN CRICKET CLUB,STOCKHOLM SWEDEN I AM DEEPLY SHOCKED AT THE EARLY DEMISE OF "BISMAH" WE ALL PRAY THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BEAR THE GREAT LOSS, AMEEN.

Posted by Moideen on 2 Sep 2001
I express my deepest sympathy to Sayed Anvar for the demise of his daughter

Posted by Nishant Khatri on 2 Sep 2001
i am very sorry about this.May god give you and your family mental strength to overcome this period of sorrowness. Deeply Nishant (INDIA)

Posted by ABDUL CADER on 2 Sep 2001
Please accept my deepestsympathy

Posted by Andy on 2 Sep 2001
Hold on, Saeed! Life continues and we need your touch in the team

Posted by Sanjai on 2 Sep 2001
My heartfelt condolences to Saeed Anwar and his family at a time of unbearable loss. Sanjai. Sacramento USA

Posted by Khairul Amin Tuhin on 3 Sep 2001
The rule of world sometime very cruel. Saeed we are very sorry to hear that sad news. From Bangladesh we should like to offer condolences to you. God bless your late daughter's soul. Tuhin from Bangladesh.

Posted by Zaigham Haque on 3 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed Please accept our heartfelt condolences on your terrible loss. Deena and Zaigham Haque

Posted by Adeel Malik on 3 Sep 2001
I'm very sorry to hear about your dear daughter's departure.May Allah bless her soul and as well as your family's.May Allah gives you enough courage and strength to try to fight against this sad time.Good luck.

Posted by syed ali asghar on 2 Sep 2001
Yar Saeed,Iam really sad after hearing about sad demise of your daughter.I hope and pray sincerely that ALLAH gives you enough strenght to bear this shock.Your fan in Texas.Dr.Syed ali asghar

Posted by Hafeez Imran on 2 Sep 2001
Saeed Shocking news We share your grief and loss May Allah bless her soul and give all of you strength to bear this loss. She was a Masoom and InshaAllah will go to jannat Have known you for over 18 years and your father for over 40since Karachi. I Was in Saudi before coming to Canada we all pray for her and for the family

Posted by Sathish Rajasekhar on 2 Sep 2001
Saeed, It is indeed the most unfortunate happenning in your family. Children are Gods and we have lost your daughter. We can't do anything much but we can offer our sincere and gratefull respects to the departed soul and I pray God to give you and your family to have the inner strength in you all to bear the irreparable loss. May her soul rest in peace.. sathish

Posted by sugata gupta on 3 Sep 2001
Our condolences to you and your family. It's a tremendous loss and we pray that you all have the strength to bear this .

Posted by Moonis Ahmed on 3 Sep 2001
I am extremely shocked to hear the sad news. My deepest condolences to Saeed Anwar and his wife. May Allah give you the strength to overcome this great loss. Moonis.

Posted by Mohammad Zaheer on 3 Sep 2001
I pray to the Almighty Allah for the departed soul. May Allah give Saeed Anwar and his family the ability to recover from the shock loss of his beloved daughter.

Posted by GAGAN SEHGAL on 3 Sep 2001

Posted by Fiaz Ahmed on 3 Sep 2001
Asalaamu Alaikum May Allah (SWT) bless the departed soul and open the doors of Janat, Ameen. May Allah (SWT) also give you and your family patience at this sad moment in your life, Ameen.

Posted by Shiraz on 3 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed, Please accept my heartfelt condolences at the passing away of your daughter. May Allah give you the strength and courage to pull through this tragedy. Shiraz

Posted by Amit khemka on 3 Sep 2001
this is extremely disheartening both for the humanity and the game of cricket that she had to pass away at such an initial juncture of her life. may her soul rest in peace and i offer my deepest condolances to saeed who has not only been one of the greatest batsman i have ever seen play but also a modest human being. keep faith in god and the rest will be fine saeed

Previous page - Next page - Index