Pakistan

Daily Newsletter
Toolbar
Widgets

Pakistan Cricket

Comments and Tributes

Posted by Razid on 1 Sep 2001
It is with shock to learn of the passing away of your daughter Bismah. I hope that you and your family will find the strength to carry on. In this physical world, God sometimes choose very harshly but I suppose that he is the creator and he knows best. Be strong.

Posted by Mirza Yasir on 1 Sep 2001
It was a very sad news for all of us. However, it is an inevitable phenomenon and we must be patient. Our deepest regrets for Saeed and family. yasir

Posted by Ataur Rehman Raza on 1 Sep 2001
I was really upset when I heard death of your lovely daughter. I pray to God that He gives you and your family courage to tackle on this occasion. God brings her to the paradise (ameen) Allah-Nigehbaan Raza

Posted by Qamar Zaman on 1 Sep 2001
aslamualaykum, we send our deepest sympathy to you and we hope allah gives you and your family strenght.we were really saddened when we heard your daughter passed away.

Posted by Muneeb Khan on 1 Sep 2001
Shocked..... May Allah give you the courage to bear this loss.

Posted by Ata Ul Munim on 1 Sep 2001
assalam-o-alaekum Mr. Saeed I was really shocked when I heard the news of your daughter`s, Bismah`s, death.I don`t have words to express my grief but that`s Allah`s wish. Her time was fixed so she left us behind her sad. But no one can and should not interfere with Alla`s wishes.but we are here with you at this sad moment of your life to share the your sorrow and sadness. May Bismah`s soul rest in peace and May Allah give you and your family courage to face this incident. Amen Sharing your sorrows equally your friend Ata

Posted by Saiful Islam on 1 Sep 2001
May Allah help you pass through this difficult time

Posted by ANWAR ALI on 1 Sep 2001
I WISH TO EXPRESS MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO SAEED ANWAR AND HIS FAMILY. MAY GOD BLESS THE YOUNG SOUL IN ETERNAL PEACE AND GIVE COURAGE TO THE FAMILY, AMEN!

Posted by Omar Iqbal on 1 Sep 2001
I was very saddened to hear the loss of your daughter. May God give you and your family the strength to bear the pain one feels at such a time and may Bismah always rest in peace.

Posted by Thomas George on 1 Sep 2001
With deepest sympathy.

Posted by Peter Gilkes on 1 Sep 2001
To you and your family I would like to express my deepest sympathy on the passing of your young daughter. Peter Gilkes Barbados West Indies

Posted by Sohaib on 1 Sep 2001
I m soo sorry to hear that saeed bhai. I happened to meet her at the airport once, she was a sweety pie angel... Maybe God wanted her more. May she lives in heaven forever.

Posted by Sridhar on 1 Sep 2001
I express my deep condolensces to Anwar for the untimely loss of his young daughter.

Posted by Shriram on 1 Sep 2001
Please accept my very deepest condolences at this moment of unspeakable sorrow

Posted by mrudul s patel on 1 Sep 2001
i am very sorry to hear this sad news.god may give you enough strength to settle yourself. your indian fan

Posted by Fahmeed khan on 1 Sep 2001
Anwar bhai i am so sorry for it. Takecare urself

Posted by Nausheen on 1 Sep 2001
its a very sad news and may ALLAH ALMIGHTY give the grieved family strentgh to get through the sad time.

Posted by sanjay on 1 Sep 2001
sorry to hear about the death of ur daughter.Bhagvan uski aatma ko shanti dayy,,

Posted by Jeffrey on 1 Sep 2001
My deepest condolences to Saeed Anwer and his family.

Previous page - Next page - Index