Pakistan

Daily Newsletter
Toolbar
Widgets

Pakistan Cricket

Comments and Tributes

Posted by Mujtaba Rizwan Basit family on 2 Sep 2001
Please convey our heartfelt condolences to saeed Anwar on his great loss. May her soul rest in peace

Posted by Tanvir Rahim on 2 Sep 2001
I m really sorry that your daughter is dead. But hope you will stay the same best player as you are now.

Posted by Sarfraz Durrani on 2 Sep 2001
AA Saeed Bhai! Its sad to hear about your daughter. May Allah give you and your family the patience. Dont loose hope in Allah's wills and always remember him. Allah Hafiz.

Posted by Mahmood Ahmad on 2 Sep 2001
hi well i am realy sorry for ur doughter and ur family too about ur doughter god bless u and gave u peace. will we c soon in team i am in canada so iam realy sorry sorry about ur doughter so i am realy reply me for this email may her soul rest in peace bye

Posted by Asad on 2 Sep 2001
Dearest Saeed, You are one of the greatest cricketers of all time and are in the hearts of millions of Pakistanis and cricket lovers. May Allah take you through this hard time with courage and faith, and grant you happiness and health forever. Amin. Yours Truly, Asad

Posted by wasim qadir on 2 Sep 2001
sorry to hear about the demise of your daughter. may u continue to play amazing cricket for our country

Posted by Sid Choraria on 2 Sep 2001
I am so sorry Saeed. :(((.

Posted by Dr Arif Nazir on 2 Sep 2001
Dearest Saeed Bhai, my family and I wish to express our great grief over the unexpected and untimely death of your daughter. Nothing would be seeming comforting in the time of such tragedy. I hope Allah gives you and your family the required strength to face such sad time and keep the parted in His special care. Arif and Family

Posted by Sami on 2 Sep 2001
I am very sad to hear about the loss of your daughter. I cannot imagine how hard it must be on you and your family. Your fans are with you and may Allah give you strength during this tough time. My prayers are with you and your family. Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter. Sami

Posted by zahid khan on 2 Sep 2001
May the Almighty give you and the family courage to bear this great loss, Ameen.

Posted by Jamshed Sultan on 2 Sep 2001
Dear Saeed, Please accept my deepest sympathies on the untimely death of your young daughter. May Allah bless her young soul and may he give you and your family the strenght to cope with this loss. Sincerely, Jamshed.

Posted by Arif Qureshi on 2 Sep 2001
My deepest condolence and May allah give you & your family SABr and a place in heaven for your daughter

Posted by qamar ullah khan on 2 Sep 2001
i am very sad to hear the news of your daughter passing away. may allah give you sabbar and guide you in this difficult time of sorrow.

Posted by Yasir Mir on 2 Sep 2001
May Allah grant Jannat to little Bismah and give Saeed bhai's family sabar. Ameen.

Posted by Aamir Rashid on 2 Sep 2001
Such a sad news, why ppl die when they are so young? All of my sympathies and condolences to Our Proud *Saeed Anwar*. R.I.P Bismah -King0fHearts -#Cricket -irc.dal.net

Posted by fawad on 2 Sep 2001
May Allah bless Bismah with Jannah and give Sabar to the Family inshallah.

Posted by Madhura Prematilleke on 2 Sep 2001
There is no sadness as the sorrow at the loss of a child. Heartfelt condolences from Sri Lanka.

Posted by Tarun Patel on 1 Sep 2001
May Bhagwan-Allah give you enough strength to cope with situation. look after other family memebrs.

Posted by Shahid Shafi on 1 Sep 2001
As Salaam Saeed Bhai May Allah give you and your wife sabar and courage to sustain this huge loss. May Allah bless your daughter and my prayers along with all Pakistanis are with you. Shahid

Previous page - Next page - Index