Current Vacancies >> Creative Designer.
This role will boost Cricinfo's offerings on its site through releasing products and pages on schedule and with high quality control. They will interpret requests from business and design and translate them into production on the website
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : Graduate (BFA in Graphic Design will be an added advantage)
No. of Positions : 1
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Computer Graphics with 3-5 years of experience and proficiency in web and graphic design.
- Excellent visualization, conceptualization, sound knowledge of color theory, typography, and design esthetics skills with high degree of innovation.
- Should have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Flash including Action Scripting and Fireworks.
- Ability to produce high quality graphics in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, with great attention to detail.
- Create graphics, page layouts, high/low fidelity prototypes communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale to Product teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all departments and levels within the organization in India and UK. A good team player.
- A detail portfolio (online/on CD/ ppt) to demonstrate previous work is a must.
- Quick to learn and integrate new tools and techniques to meet customer needs
All positions based in Bangalore. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for as the subject "CREATIVE DESIGNER".
Back to jobs home