Current Vacancies >> Sales Support Manager.
Product Manager – India Sales
Set FANTASY product and content development strategy and overall vision.
Achieve growth in number of Fantasy Players thereby achieving:
- Growth of the product w.r.t pageviews, and growth of registered user base
Manage the day-to-day operation of Cricinfo Cricket Fantasy – this can include:
- Update editorial content daily
- Set up new games
- Manage existing games
- Coordinate syndication opportunities where available.
- Coordinate marketing plan – promotion across Cricinfo content as well as external online / offline media (with marketing)
Qualification :Post Graduate / Graduate in Marketing
Experience :2-5 years of experience.
No. of Positions:1
Desirable Skill sets:
- Strong interest in Cricket – must have a strong knowledge of cricket performances and current affairs to be able to put up relevanteditorial contents, as well as set up games and player costs.
- Should have a very high standard of English writing skills to be able to publish good content befitting Cricinfo standards.
- Proven track record of effectively managing key relationships.
- Dedicated, hard working team player.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organization skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
All positions based in Bangalore. Apply to email@example.com with the post applied for as the subject "Product Manager – India Sales".
Back to jobs home