Current Vacancies >> Sales Support Manager.
Sales Support Manager - Bangalore, India
Reporting Manager – Reporting to General Manager – Sales and Sales Support.
- Sales Support
- Provide Sales Support to the sales team to help them in delivering the agreed targets in terms of reactive and proactive pitches and ideas.
- Understanding the marketing/campaign objectives of corporates/agencies and offering customized online solutions on Cricinfo.com
- Provide sales proposals to the sales clients in the agreed format to facilitate day to day sales needs of the team.
- Actively monitor and manage the post sales and post campaign requirements. These would include – getting a campaign live with back end support, giving briefs to design team for any creative requirements, monitoring the live campaigns, making post campaign reports.
- Forge strong relationships with other teams in Cricinfo – Ad Management, Production, Product and Editorial to facilitate inter-departmental information exchange and productive co-working.
Qualification :Educated to degree level. MBA desirable
Experience : Experience in the following fields of Media and Internet will be considered for evaluation. Max exp of 1-4 years.
No. of Positions: 1
Desirable Skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Creative – has strong skills for ideation and thinking out of the box
- Should have an analytical frame of mind to work out innovative inventory solutions in line with the end objectives
- Good knowledge of media
- In depth knowledge of the on-line and off-line advertising industry
- Willingness to learn new technologies and cutting edge digital media solutions using cricket as the core theme
- Knowledge of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Understand how customer/partner businesses operate
All positions based in Bangalore. Apply to email@example.com with the post applied for as the subject "SALESSUPPORT".
Back to jobs home