Current Vacancies >> Web & Digital Media - Team Leader
Team lead Web and Digital Media - Bangalore, India
Reporting to Senior Design Manager
To manage and lead a Web and digital media team, also managing the skills and resources necessary to become a pro-active, rather than the current reactive, solution across the business.
Qualification : Any Graduate or BFA in Graphic Design
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
Experience : 6-8 years
No. of Positions : 1
- Creative direction for the Web & Digital Media team and ensure a professional solution is delivered at all times.
- In-depth knowledge of video, interactive and Web technologies.
- Strong knowledge of color theory, typography, and design esthetics skills with high degree of innovation.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to assess product requirements and develop a more interactive user experience for the Cricinfo Website and other products within strict corporate guidelines.
- Take complex design briefs, and communicate the same information to relevant members of the Web team in both written and verbal form.
- Provide a clear creative direction and strategy for the Cricinfo’s Website. Ensure there is a consistent visual brand message across the whole site.
- Keep abreast of current design tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all departments and levels within the organization in India and UK. A good team player.
- A detail portfolio (online/on CD/ ppt) to demonstrate previous work is a must.
Interested candidates may apply with their CVs by email to email@example.com. Please mention 'Web Designer-lead' in the subject line.
Back to jobs home