Cricinfo.com: Pakistan v India Tickets
This offer is now closed
Samsung Cup Pakistan v India 2004
Wisden Cricinfo Ltd. is delighted to announce a new online ticketing facility operated
for and on behalf of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB). All rights are reserved by Pakistan
Cricinfo users can now reserve tickets for the long-awaited Test and One Day series between
Pakistan and India. Tickets may be reserved from anywhere in the world.
Please read the following instructions and Terms and Conditions carefully before reserving
By using this online facility, you are confirming that you have read and agree to these
Terms and Conditions, so please print out this page and keep it for your reference.
Instructions: How to reserve your tickets
1. Reserve your tickets
- Click on the links on the right and enter Cricshop.com.
- You may reserve up to 10 tickets for any match.
- You must enter a valid email address, or PCB will not be able to process your order or issue your confirmations.
2. Print out your order confirmations
- Print out your Cricshop Order Confirmation, and note your order number.
- You will also be sent a separate confirmation by email from PCB within 48 hours.
- You must bring BOTH CONFIRMATIONS to the venue to claim your tickets.
- If you are travelling from overseas, the confirmation mail from PCB will
request the names and passport numbers. Please ensure you respond to this mail with the requested information.
3. Pick up your tickets
- Please try to pick up your tickets as early as possible. There will be a special booth at each ground.
- Tickets will be available three days before the match, or on the day of the match itself.
- Present your two order confirmations, the credit card you used and your ID, and you will be
issued with your tickets for that match. See terms and conditions below for how to order tickets on behalf of others.
- If you have ordered tickets for other matches, please KEEP YOUR CONFIRMATIONS - all tickets will be issued locally.
- Please bring with you BOTH your original ID and a photocopy of your ID that you can leave with the PCB.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before purchasing tickets
- Ticket reservations are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The only way of reserving tickets in advance is by buying online at Cricshop using a valid credit
or debit card. You may not reserve tickets by telephone, and may not use Cricshop's offline order facility.
- You may not gain admission to the enclosures with your order confirmations. Order confirmations will
be checked at the designated venue, and match tickets will be issued at that ground. You must also present
your credit card and your ID (such as a passport or other ID) at this point.
- If you have ordered tickets for someone else, please put their name in the "gift message" box in the
order form. The person collecting the tickets will need to present both order confirmations and their ID.
- You must comply with the ground regulations and the rules on the tickets.
- Orders in excess of 10 tickets for a single match per credit card or customer will not be accepted.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will be informed of this fact by email. You will not receive the
second email confirmation (from PCB), and you will not be able to collect tickets.
- Purchasers intending to travel to Pakistan must consult with the nearest Pakistan Embassy/consulate/travel
agent regarding visa requirements.
- Purchase of ticket does not mean that a visa will be made available.
- Any personal data will be shared with PCB and may also be passed to law enforcement authorities
for security checks.
- This facility is strictly for individuals only.
- Ticket agencies and travel companies may not apply, and tickets may not be resold or traded on auction
sites such as Ebay or QXL.
- If you wish to buy more than 10 tickets for any game, please email PCB.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THE ONLINE TICKETING FACILITY TO DO THIS.
- If you do not intend to attend the game, please do not order tickets.
- PCB reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason at PCB's complete discretion.
You may also buy Match Passes for the three Tests between Pakistan and India. Tickets are limited in
number, and you are advised to book early in order to secure your preferred seats.
If you have any queries about your tickets, or wish to order larger quantities, please
contact Pakistan Cricket Board by email.